Girl Scouts in the nation's premier organization serving all girls, everywhere. Girls age 5 to 17 participate in fun activities, earn badges and try-its, travel and work on service projects.
The Girl Scout Program provides girls with a wide variety of opportunities that encourage girls to take responsibility, and promote the development of strong leadership and decision-making skills. All program activities are age-appropriate and based on The Four Program Goals, as well as on the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Daisy Girl Scouts are age 5 or in Kindergarten
- Brownie Girl Scouts are age 6-8 or in 1-3 grade
- Junior Girl Scouts are age 8-11 or 3-6 grade
- Cadette Girl Scouts are age 11-14 or 6-9 grade
- Senior Girl Scouts are age 14-17 or 9-12 grade
More info can also be found on the Girl Scouts of Oregon and SW Washington's website.